Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Ipsy Unboxing July 2015

Ipsy Unboxing July 2015
Ipsy is a $10 make-up subscription box.... well err... bag. It has free shipping and advertises that every month you will receive 4-5 deluxe sized samples in a cute little make up bag. Grab one HERE. So lets get into what I got, what its worth, and if I like it!
Eyetini eyeliner in the color blue hawaiian. Retails for $18. Now I like it but I honestly don't think I will ever use it.
Tarte Bronzer in the shade of park ave princess. Retails for $30. I love this its so pretty, and is perfect for my skin tone. I will be using this all the time. Color swatch of this is below the blue eyeliner but you may not be able to see it as well but it does give a nice subtle golden glow.
Then we have Bellapierre minerallipstick in the color pink. It Retails for $19.99. Now it is a much nicer shade of pink on your lips then on my hand, but once again this will be something I never use. I was really hopping for something darker.
Now we have Mongongo lipconditioner. No color like a chap-stick. It retails for $10. I am so in love with this its sitting right next me right now and I have been using it religiously. It makes you lips feel like silk. Love love love it.
Last we have Jor'el Parker roll on perfume in the sent classico. This little 8.8ml bottle retails for $21. It smells sooo good. I will be wearing this.
I'm not sure if I was lucky in getting mostly full sized items as the only promise 1, or if its how they are doing things now. As of now I have canceled my subscription (it was easy to do so), but its not because I didn't like my bag. I did. I got 3 items I will use all the time and buying these items by yourself is way more then 10$ so this bag was worth it. I just don't have the money to be getting 2 make-up subscriptions every month, and ill never use that much make up, but I will probably get another again in the future. Well that is it ! I hope you enjoyed my unboxing/unbagging.  



No comments:

Post a Comment